Tuesday 15 February 2011

Research into certification


As my film is going to be certified as a 15 + I have to do some research into what isn’t allowed to be shown in the trailer. To do this I visited the website www.bbfc.co.uk and gain my information from here.

In my trailer I’m allowed:

“Strong threat and menace are permitted unless sadistic or sexualised.”

“Nudity may be allowed in a sexual context but without strong detail. There are no constraints on nudity in a non-sexual or educational context.”

“Violence may be strong but should not dwell on the infliction of pain or injury.”

“Drug taking may be shown but the film as a whole must not promote or encourage drug misuse.”

These are some example which is permitted for a 15+ trailer which I will have to follow when creating storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment