Wednesday 2 March 2011

Planing the poster







I was in charge of planning and creating the poster. In my initial research into poster, I adopted a similar style poster to the poster of The Last Exorcism.
http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/64282/The_Last_Exorcism_6.jpg

I decided to use this as a basis because this film was a successful horror film when released. I thought that if I followed a similar style to the poster we might have similar type of response as the 'The Last Exorcism" poster creates a sense of mystery. I placed the antagonist in the middle of the poster, the reason for this is because, it would draw people into wondering why a young girl is the main character or the main attraction, it will then gain interest and sense of enigma. People would want to come and see the film into because there is no way in which the poster gives out any information about what the film is about

No comments:

Post a Comment